Thursday, November 10, 2011

Communication!

Patriotism of urban 'literate' Indians
Sheila Aiyer

Even 20 years ago it was unbelievable that you can communicate 100 people all around India, at least, in less than 24 hours.
Now you can communicate 1000 people around the WORLD in less than 100 seconds!
What does it mean?
Communication has grown in super astronomical speed!
So it is easier to communicate people more easily and effectively and it will ultimately benefit people!
Very surprisingly in India the answer is BIG NO!
20 years ago the speediest means of communication was telephone! but it was costly and no gurantee of connection!
And mail system was in as pre-historic speed as it is today.
But even that unfaithful telephone or slowest mail system were able to 'communicate' people.
I mean if you ever could connect a person either through phone or mail then it was sure 96% time you get response (not necessarily positive it might been negative but still you know that it was 'communicated').
Today you can email/sms (communicate) 1000 people in less than two minute!
result?
Take my personal experience:-
yesterday I forwarded an India related message to my  250 'Indian Friends'!
no response yet from 107 'friends'!
26 'friends' reponsed 'very nice', 'good idea', 'yes it is very bad for india' etc. just carried out their responsiblity towards mother land!
17 'friends' said corruption is not at all any issue even it was prevailed in mythological era of Sri Ram Chandra! So it's worthless to spend time in this thing!
39 'friends' take the opportunity to invite me to private chat or asking for my personal cell no.
61 'friends' wanted to know 'what is my boob size', 'which color panty I like',' if I am really look like my profile pics', and 'how hot I am in bed' like these and such very "interesting" questions.
Who said my 'friends' do not 'communicate'?
I just put the picture to say these are the kind of Indians we have, with them we thought we are going to fight corruption or second fight of freedom!
I wish my friends who ask me to forward their views to other Indians to 'aware' about the situation of India please forward this picture of my experience to get 'aware' of patriotism of Indian urban literate people!


No comments:

Post a Comment